Sunday, October 20, 2013

Frightmares 2013

Lagoon Park's Frightmares
Every year in September and October for the last 16 years I have had the opportunity of serving as a member of the Frightmares Crew. I have spent years perfecting my techniques and having fun with the countless characters in this entertainment attraction. It has been my pleasure once again this year to work on the faces, FX, and gore makeup at Lagoon's Frightmares. Here are a few of the photo's I've captured this year of the team in their makeup and/or getting ready. Thank you everyone for the awesome hard work you do entertaining the guests at Lagoon.
Be sure to check out my Business site Crysta Barton's Phantastical Faces

Blacklight Tattoo

  Blacklight Tattoo

  Blacklight Tattoo

  Blacklight Tattoo

  Blacklight Tattoo








 I Painted my kids up before they went to Lagoon.


 There's a Zombie under my skin mom!
I painted this one for my son to go to lagoon.














 The whole line crew!
I love these guys!
















Thanks for checking out my page. Frighmares runs through Wednesday October 30th. Check out their site for tickets and more information. www.lagoonpark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment