Saturday, May 25, 2013

My Little Pony Party May 25th, 2013

I hope you agree with me, these are the cutest kids!  I had a blast today painting for a My Little Pony themed birthday party.  These kids got Phantastical Faces.  The party was at the Willow Creek Country club in Salt Lake City, Utah.  Here's a photo of the club from outside.
When I arrived I was blown away by how awesome this kid's mother was.  She not only had arranged to have the party at the Country Club but had put up all the decorations, setup the tables with the themes, and made some really cute gift bags.  All of which I decided I'd capture and add to my blog for you to see (since I'm always looking for great ideas to go with my face painting parties).

Thanks for hiring me for this great event. 



Face Painter Utah
Professional Makeup Artist Utah

No comments:

Post a Comment